- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Mushrooms Recipe Video
|Whole mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.1 mg2.7%
Sodium 2919.8 mg121.7%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth or clean under running cold water.
2. In a nonstick heavy bottomed pan add the mushrooms, season them with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
3. Add a few splashes of vinegar, olive oil and butter.
4. Cook on medium high height until the mushrooms turn slightly dark brown in color.
5. Spread on a serving dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.