- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Garlic Pak Choi Recipe
|Groundnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), finely chopped|
|Pak choi||21 Ounce, leaves separated and halved lengthways (600 Gram)|
Calories 201 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 196.9 mg8.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 266.1% Vitamin C 233.7%
Calcium 34.9% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Arrange all the ingredients well in advance.
2) Heat a wok on high heat and add oil.
3) When oil starts smoking, add the garlic and for few seconds stir-fry it. 4) Add to the pak choi with a splash of water.
5) Stir-fry the leaves until wilted with crunchy stems. 6) Season the leaves.
7) Serve the dish sizzling hot.