- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Curly Kale with Chilli and Garlic Recipe
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Curly kale||200 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely sliced|
|Red chili||1 , deseeded and sliced|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.5 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.72%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 14.6%
Calcium 1% Iron 0.99%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large wok, heat the oil.
2. Add the kale and about 2 tablsespoons of water.
3. Add salt and stir-fry the kale for about 6 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove from heat when the kale is tender and a vibrant green and serve hot.