- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Beef With Peppers Recipe
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, cut into thin strips|
|Fillet steak||1 Pound, cut into thin strips (500 Gram)|
|Red pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Green pepper||1 , cored, deseeded and cut into matchstick strips|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Serving)|
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.9%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg
Sodium 283.5 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 82.4%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and green pepper. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4) Pour in soy sauce and sherry to stir.
5) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Sprinkle rosemary and stir-fry for couple of minutes more.
7) In a warmed serving dish, transfer the preparation. Serve piping hot with plain boiled brown rice.