- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Abalone With Chicken And Asparagus Recipe
|Canned abalone||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chicken breast||1 Small|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Asparagus||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Abalone liquid||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.5%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g24.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg
Sodium 2248.2 mg93.7%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g55%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 40 g79.1%
Vitamin A 41.4% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 10% Iron 37.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut fresh asparagus in l-inch sections. Parboil until tender but still crisp.
3. In a bowl, combine abalone liquid, stock, sherry, sugar and salt. In a cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add chicken cubes and stir-fry until they lose their pinkness. Add abalone and bamboo shoots; stir-fry only to heat through (about 1 minute).
5. Add asparagus sections, then stock-sherry mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring gently.
6. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.