- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sticky Sausage and Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
|Sweet potatoes||5 Ounce, cut into wedges (600 Gram)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole grain mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||3 Tablespoon|
|Baby spinach||200 Gram|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced|
Calories 841 Calories from Fat 623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.2%
Saturated Fat 21.8 g108.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.3 mg
Sodium 989.9 mg41.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 28 g55.6%
Vitamin A 180.4% Vitamin C 40.3%
Calcium 14.6% Iron 21.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5. Combine together the dressing ingredients along with some seasoning.
6. Slice of the sausages when ready and toss with the potatoes and dressing.
7. On salad plates make a bed of spinach and heap the sausage and potatoes on top.
8. Drizzle left over dressing on top.