- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sticky Pan Roasted Sausages with Grapes Recipe
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork sausages||450 Gram (1 Pack, Good Quality)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), sliced|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Grapes||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 298
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.6 mg
Sodium 564.4 mg23.5%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash the grapes and strip from the stalks.
2. Chop the sausages into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. Add the sausages and sauté for 10 minutes.
5. Add the onions and sauté with the sausages for another 5 minutes until the sausages are browned and onions softened.
6. Further, add the garlic, fennel seeds and grapes and sauté for another 5 minutes until the grapes are starting to soften.
7. Pour the vinegar into the pan and stir to combine with the other ingredients.
8. Simmer the mixture until the onions are tender and the sausages are cooked.
9. Serve the Sausages and grapes with polenta or potato mash.