- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Refrigerator biscuits||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 packet)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1849 Calories from Fat 932
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g163.3%
Saturated Fat 47.5 g237.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 163.4 mg
Sodium 2384.3 mg99.3%
Total Carbohydrates 221 g73.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 59.7 g
Protein 19 g37.2%
Vitamin A 37.9% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 18% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a 10 cup muffin tray, place equal quantities of butter and melt in pre heated oven.
3. Remove and top each cup with equal quantity of corn syrup and nuts.
4. Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces and dip in muffin cups.
5. Bake in pre heated oven for 15 minutes or till done.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
7. De mould, place on a serving tray and serve immediately.