- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stick Blender Mayonnaise Recipe Video
|White vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Freshly Squeezed)|
|Mustard powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil/Olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1571 Calories from Fat 1540
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 174 g268%
Saturated Fat 14 g69.8%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 185.1 mg
Sodium 1945.4 mg81.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In an immersion blender cup, gently place egg yolk, salt, sugar, white vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard powder at the bottom.
2. Gently pour the oil over these ingredients, making sure the egg yolk and vinegar settle at the bottom.
3. Lower the immersion blender straight down the middle (touching the bottom) and begin pulsing the blender until the mayonnaise begins to form.
4. Slowly move the immersion blender up and down, no more than an inch, to blend the rest of the oil into the ingredients. Scrape off any mayonnaise that gets caught in the blades.
4. Serve mayonnaise with sandwiches or use to dress your favorite chicken salad!