- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Best Voted Burger - Splasher's Grill Recipe Video
|Hamburger bun||1 Large, slitted|
|Hamburger patty||1⁄2 Pound (1 patty weighing 1/2 pound)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, cut into rings (1/2 of it to be sauted)|
|Mushrooms||3 Ounce, sliced|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||3 Medium|
|Tomato slices||2 Large|
|Swiss cheese slices||2|
|Cheddar cheese slices||2|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1236 Calories from Fat 626
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109%
Saturated Fat 24.1 g120.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116.5 mg38.8%
Sodium 1901.3 mg79.2%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.1%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 80 g159.7%
Vitamin A 116.4% Vitamin C 108.3%
Calcium 110.5% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Start off with toasting the buns on the griddle.
2. Add oil to the griddle.
3. Put in 1/2 the onion rings and the sliced mushroom on the griddle. Lightly saute until they look a little brown and toasty.
4. Add the bacon slices to the griddle and cook until crisp.
5. Add the pre grilled hamburger patty on the griddle and heat it through.
6. Add the swiss cheese slices on the patty and let them get soft and gooey.
7. Pile up the sauted mushroom and onion on the patty atop the swiss cheese.
8. Top the pile with the cheddar cheese slices.
9. Form a tent with foil on top of the patty so that the heat trapped inside it helps to melt the cheese.
10. On one of the toasted bun, place the lettuce leaves , onion and tomato slices along with the pickle.
11. Carefully, place the hamburger patty with the onions, mushroom and the cheese on top of the other bun.
12. Serve the burger alongside some freshly fried plump onion rings.