- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu Recipe Video
|Fresh broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs) (cut into pieces with stem)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Firm tofu||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed (cut into small cubes)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, mince|
|Sweet black sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon powder||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 158 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 484.3 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 14 g27.2%
Vitamin A 15.1% Vitamin C 179.2%
Calcium 27.2% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok over medium heat, pour water and add broccoli.
2. Season with salt. Cover with a lid and steam for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, drain the water and transfer the broccoli to a serving plate.
4. In the same wok over medium heat, add vegetable oil. Put ginger and garlic and saute it.
5. Turn the heat to high and add tofu, black sauce, seasoning sauce and oyster sauce. Mix well.
6. Tip in chicken bullion and pour the water. Stir well and cook for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
7. Pour the tofu sauce over the steamed broccoli.
8. Serve the Steamed Broccoli and Tofu Sauce hot and enjoy!