- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maryland Steamed Shrimp Recipe Video
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound (Shells still on)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Distilled white vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Old bay seasoning||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg
Sodium 4169.8 mg173.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 46 g92.1%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 12% Iron 30.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix water, vinegar and seasoning.
2) Take water in a pot and put steamer.
3) In boiling water put shrimp in steamer.
4) Pour old bay seasoning to shrimp and mix well.
6) Close the steamer and set the timer for 2 minutes.
7) Remove the lid and stir shrimp
8) Cover the bowl again and cook it for another 2 minutes.
11) Serve Steamed Shrimp with cocktail sauce, and melted butter.