- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Maryland Steamed Shrimp Recipe Video
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound (Shells still on)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Distilled white vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Old bay seasoning||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.1%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 580 mg193.3%
Sodium 5434.2 mg226.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 16.2% Iron 0.05%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix water, vinegar and seasoning.
2) Take water in a pot and put steamer.
3) In boiling water put shrimp in steamer.
4) Pour old bay seasoning to shrimp and mix well.
6) Close the steamer and set the timer for 2 minutes.
7) Remove the lid and stir shrimp
8) Cover the bowl again and cook it for another 2 minutes.
11) Serve Steamed Shrimp with cocktail sauce, and melted butter.