- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Pork Patty with Dried Salted Fish Recipe Video
|Dried salted fish||50 Gram|
|Ginger slices||2 Small|
|Green onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Lean pork||230 Gram|
|Shaoxing wine||1 Teaspoon (seasoning)|
|Chicken powder||1 Teaspoon (seasoning)|
|Pepper||1 Pinch (seasoning)|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon (seasoning)|
|Egg white||1 Medium (seasoning)|
|Cornstarch||2 Teaspoon (seasoning)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 592 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 232.4 mg
Sodium 5270.2 mg219.6%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.62 g2.5%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 83 g165.5%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Marinate the fish with oil, sugar and garlic slices.
2) Prepare a steamer.
3) Place the plate with the marinated salted fish in the steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
4) In the meantime, mince the pork and place in a bowl. Add the shaoxing wine, chicken powder, 1 pinch sugar, pepper and soy sauce. Mix well. Then add egg white, corn starch and mix again.
5) Add the white of the green onion to the pork. Add the 2 teaspoons cooking oil and mix well. Cover and let marinate for 10-15 minutes, while the salted fish is cooking.
6) Grease a small patty plate with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Then spread the pork mince mixture in the plate. In the center, place the steamed dried salt fish.
7) Top the steamed fish with the ginger slices. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar. Drizzle the 1 tablespoon oil all over the patty.
8) Steam for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve while still hot. Garnish with some chopped green onion, if preferred.