- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Lobster Tails Recipe
|Frozen rock-lobster tails||20 Ounce (4 Tails, 5 Ounces Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Capers||1 Tablespoon, drained|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 408 Calories from Fat 262
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.6 mg
Sodium 551.7 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 30 g59.2%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a electric skillet or cooker-fryer boil water with salt and bay leaf.
2) Add unthawed lobster, tails covered in 1 inch of water and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
3) Drain and split each tail. Loosen meat and keep in shell to serve.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Serve the sauce with lobster.