- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steamed Ground Pork Chinese Style Recipe
|Ground pork||1⁄2 Pound (250 Gram)|
|5 spice powder/All spice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 660 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.2%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 81.7 mg
Sodium 1022.9 mg42.6%
Total Carbohydrates 78 g25.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 27 g53.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and cook rice by placing it in water.
2) Combine the remaining ingredients and pat it until becomes similar to a large cake.
3) Place the cake carefully over the boiling rice.
4) Cover the pan and steam it until the rice absorbs the water completely.
5) Remove the meat from the container.
6) Put the rice on a plate and garnish it with chopped cilantro.
7) Put the meat cake on top of the bed of rice and serve hot.