- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Supreme Recipe
|Top sirloin steak||4 Pound (2 inch thick)|
|Soy sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||To Taste|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 2343 Calories from Fat 1432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 159 g245.3%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 640.3 mg
Sodium 9169.7 mg382.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.1%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 181 g361.9%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 17.5% Iron 54.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together, soy and Worcestershire sauces.
2) Place the steak in the soy sauce mixture and allow to marinate for at least 2 hour.
3) Dredge the steak with monosodium glutamate; leave aside for 30 minutes before cooking.
4) Cook the steak on hot grill, turning once, for 9 minutes on each side.
5) Baste the steak with melted butter occasionally, while cooking.
6) Cut the steak to 1/4- inch thickness.
7) Serve hot with mashed potatoes and gravy, if desired.