- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Soup Recipe
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Celery||4 , chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||19 Ounce, diced|
|Mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, frozen|
|Beef cubes/5 beef bouillon cubes||5 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 469 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.4%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.6 mg
Sodium 3059.1 mg127.5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 23 g46.5%
Vitamin A 104.5% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In slow cooker combine chuck, water, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, beef granules, and pepper.
2. With cover cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
3. One hour before serving, turn to High.
4. Make a paste of melted butter and flour and stir such that smooth.
5. Into slow cooker pour and stir such that well blended.
6. Add salt and with cover continue cooking on High such that thickened.
7. Serve as desired.