- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Alabama Steak Sandwiches Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||1 , shredded|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Bologna slices||2 , thick cut|
|Wheat bread slices||2 (Bread Of Choice)|
|Cheese slices||2 (Of Choice)|
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.9 mg
Sodium 1098.4 mg45.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.5%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 14 g28.5%
Vitamin A 224% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 26.7% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Toss the shredded potatoes with the flour and place on a medium-high lightly oiled griddle.
2. Cook until golden brown for about 3 minutes.
3. Fry the bologna on a medium-high heat until golden brown.
4. Flip and over with cheese until melted.
5. Place on bread and return to the griddle until the break is toasted.
6. Place the bread on plate with sweet potato hash browns and enjoy!