- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Philly Cheese Steak Recipe Video
|Fillet mignon||2 , thinly sliced|
|Shrimps||1 Cup (16 tbs), devein|
|Provolone cheese slices||6|
|Swiss cheese slices||3|
|Spring onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 1349 Calories from Fat 712
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g122.7%
Saturated Fat 37 g185%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.1 mg
Sodium 2190.6 mg91.3%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 87 g173.6%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 96.8%
Calcium 111.5% Iron 27.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPan
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
2. Preheat a pan with some olive oil.
3. Cut the ends of the baguette and discard. Put the baguette in the preheated oven and toast it for few minutes.
4. Cook the beef in the pan sprinkle black pepper. Toss them up and cook until they are brown from outside.
5. When the beef is done, add some shrimps and cook for 1 minute on high heat.
6. Take out the baguette from the oven and cut it open, press it from center and lay flat.
7. Add some chopped bell pepper to the meat, toss and mix, do not cook, just leave in the hot pan.
8. Lay cheese slices in inside the bun. Load the cooked meat mixture into the baguette and sprinkle spring onions.
9. Lay more cheese on top of the stuffing.
10. Cut the stuffed baguette and serve.
11. Serve with potato wedges.