- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pick My Ingredients Recipe Video
|Steak||3 , cut into strips|
|Boiling water||100 Milliliter|
|Creamy peanut butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Lime juice||1 Dash|
|Fresh herbs||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 155
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.8%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47 mg
Sodium 230.1 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, mix together boiling water, peanut butter, cumin seeds, and beef stock cube.
2. Put meat strips and stir to coat well.
3. Place a pan on flame and cook meat along with the sauce.
4. Add more water, if needed and mushroom. Stir well and cook until done.
5. Stir in lime juice and fresh herbs.
6. Serve hot with rice and enjoy!