- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Fajitas with Spinach Recipe Video
|Steak meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Red onion||1 Medium, slivered|
|Green bell pepper||1 Large, slivered|
|Fat free sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low fat cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fajita seasoning||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole wheat tortillas||4 Large|
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.1 mg19.4%
Sodium 1018.7 mg42.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 23 g46.1%
Vitamin A 34.6% Vitamin C 66.1%
Calcium 34% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the meat thin.
2. Sliver the onion and green bell pepper thin.
3. In a pan, heat oil and add the onion and the pepper and cook them down.
4. Add the fajita mix into 1/4 cup of water and mix into a sauce.
5. Transfer the cooked vegetables on to a plate.
6. Next goes in the beef into the pan. Cook the meat until it is done.
7. Discard the excess grease before adding in the prepared fajita sauce. Mix well and simmer until the sauce thickens up a little bit.
8.Add the vegetables back in the meat mixture. Give it all a good stir.
9.Put the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds.
10.Fill it with sour cream, cheese, meat and the vegetable mixture and spinach.
11. Roll it up and serve.