- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Diane Recipe
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.5 mg
Sodium 199.5 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.03%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 0.41%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a tablespoon of butter and cream it with parsley, green onions, chives.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Take a cast iron frying pan and melt the remaining butter in it before browning the chopped green onion in it.
4) Increase the flame to high heat and sear the steak for 30 seconds to 1 minute, concentrating on both the sides.
5) Keep the steak warm.
6) Take another frying pan and flame the brandy in it.
7) Add some Worcestershire sauce and sherry along with the creamed butter.
8) Pour the sauce over the steak and serve hot.