- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak Burgers with Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 in Rosalie Recipe Video
|Beef chuck steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, ground|
|Mushroom plain powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Curly italian parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|For the mushroom gravy|
|Onion||1 Medium, slice|
|Mushrooms||250 Gram, slice|
|Soup mix||11 Gram (Lipton's)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 389 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.9%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.2 mg
Sodium 424.4 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 24 g47.8%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 5% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedElectric skillet
1. Mince the garlic, slice the onions and mushrooms and keep it aside separately
2. In a large bowl combine the ground beef chuck, plain mushrooms, eggs, garlic, sea salt, ground pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Using your fingers mix all the ingredients well and make 6 large patty.
4. In an electric skillet pour olive oil and fry the patty for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Once done remove and keep it aside.
6. In the same skillet add butter and sauté the onions and mushrooms for 6 minutes.
7. In a bowl combine the water and soup mix, add this to the sautéed mushrooms.
8. In a small cup combine the flour and water and mix to avoid lumps.
9. Add the flour mixtures to the mushrooms and stir, add the patty to the skillet.
10. Cover the skillet and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes.
11. Once done remove and place it in the serving plates.
12. Serve the steak burgers along with mashed potatoes.