- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spicy Steak and Sauce Recipe Video
|Beef steak||250 Gram|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad greens||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Italian dressing||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 87 mg
Sodium 598.8 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 29 g57.1%
Vitamin A 28.8% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 2% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the steak on a flat surface and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it.
2. Drizzle some paprika over it.
3. Roll over and repeat the same process.
4. Pat it with both hands on both sides.
5. Heat a pan and drizzle some oil over it. Spread the oil across the pan.
6. Place the beef steaks on the pan.
7. Turn it on the other side and fry again.
8. When brown take it off heat and cover the meat with aluminum foil.
9. Keep aside until the meat cools down.
10. On a plate arrange some salad greens and drizzle some Italian dressing over it.
11. Place the steak beside it.
12. To the pan add teaspoon butter and put back on heat.
13. Smear the butter across the pan.
14. Sprinkle a tablespoon of flour over it.
15. Whisk the mixture and pour beef steak juices.
16. Stir well to mix.
17. Serve the sauce over the beef.