- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak and Eggs Recipe Video
|Steak strip||3 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Dash|
Calories 1426 Calories from Fat 334
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.5%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 186.1 mg
Sodium 4696.2 mg195.7%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.9%
Sugars 11 g
Protein 189 g378.6%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 39.3% Iron 325.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat a skillet and place the steak on it. Let it cook on its own fat.
2. Flip it over and cook it till done to your liking.
3. Crack open the eggs on the same skillet on the empty space in the side.Scramble them.
4. Warm the tortillas on the same skillet.
5. On a warm tortilla, place the steak and the eggs and serve.