- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Steak and Arugula Salad Recipe Video
|Steak meat||1 Pound (for the steak)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (for the steak)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (for the steak)|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon (grainy)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Arugula||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Roquefort||1 Tablespoon (cheese)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 880 Calories from Fat 550
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g91.7%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 285.5 mg
Sodium 4424.8 mg184.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 73 g146.8%
Vitamin A 31.7% Vitamin C 19.1%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 61.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
2. In a frying pan, pour olive oil. Once heated, put the steak in it and cook for about 3 minutes on each side for a medium rare steak.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese and arugula to make the dressing.
4. Empty the arugula in it and let the dressing evenly coat the leaves.
5. Place the salad on a plate.
6. Slice the steak at an angle and place on the salad.
7. Top the platter with cheese and serve.