- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
DIY - How to Make Starbucks Coconut Mocha Frappuccino Recipe Video
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Espresso||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or very strong "turbo" coffee)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate syrup||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon (as desired)|
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.8%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23.7 mg
Sodium 122.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 45.2 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Set the oven to broiler and toast the shredded coconut for around 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
2. Line a serving glass with chocolate syrup. Set aside.
3. In a blender, add espresso, milk, ½ of toasted coconut and chocolate syrup. Blend for about 20 seconds or till well combined. Add ice and continue to blend for another 20 seconds.
4. In the serving glass lined with chocolate syrup, pour the coffee chocolate mixture.
5. Serve the Frappuccino immediately topped with whipped cream, the remaining toasted coconut and a generous drizzle of chocolate syrup.