- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Starbucks Eggnog Latte Recipe Video
|Espresso coffee powders||7 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||100 Milliliter|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (for each cup)|
|Fresh nutmeg||1 Pinch, grated (for each cup)|
Calories 112 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.4%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.4 mg9.8%
Sodium 49.1 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.31%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 3 g5%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 7% Iron 2.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In an espresso maker, add the espresso powder and the water. Switch it on.
2. In a cup, measure equal amounts of eggnog and half and half.
3. Put it in the microwave for 1 minute.
4. Use a frother to froth the half and half and eggnog mixture.Alternatively, you may use the blender also.
5. In a cup, pour about 4 tablespoons of the prepared espresso.
6. Pour in about 1/3 cup of the frothy half and half mixture. Stir well.
7. Put the whipped cream on top.
8. Sprinkle a dash of freshly grated nutmeg on the whipped cream and serve right away.