- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Star Gazers Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||50 Gram (1)|
|Light olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, crush|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Yellow bell pepper||2|
|Mozerella cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Green bell pepper||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2808 Calories from Fat 2374
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 269 g413.8%
Saturated Fat 60.3 g301.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 179.2 mg
Sodium 4291.5 mg178.8%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 58 g116%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 975.9%
Calcium 120.7% Iron 26.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add olive oil and garlic. Mix and let it set.
2. Preheat oven at 400 degree.
3. Cut yellow bell pepper into large slices. Then with a cookie cutter cut and create 7 yellow stars. Chop the remaining pieces.
4. Cut 7 thin slices of green bell pepper. Keep it aside.
5. Sprinkle flour on counter top, and roll pizza dough on it.
6. Using a brush baste pizza dough with garlic olive oil mixture.
7. Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on it.
8. Add chopped yellow pepper.
9. Top it with cheese.
10. Decorate pizza with yellow pepper stars and connect them with green slices.
11. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
12. Serve pizza hot with tomato sauce.