- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Standing Rib Roast With Two Sauces Recipe
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Beef rib roast||6 Pound|
|Horseradish cream sauce/Mushroom wine sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 772 Calories from Fat 361
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.4%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.6 mg
Sodium 653.1 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 94 g187.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a custard cup and mix salt, pepper and rosemary in it.
3. Season the roast with the rosemary mixture by applying it fully.
4. Take a roasting pan and put the roast on it with skin facing up.
5. Put a meat thermometer in the meat and cook it on heat for 12/4 hours to 3 hours for less(140 degrees), medium( 160 degrees) for 21/4 hours to 33/4 hours and on high(170 degrees) for 23/4 hours to 41/4 hours.
6. Once done, take the meat out and allow it to settle at room temperature for 15 minutes after covering.
7. Serve the meat with Mushroom wine sauce or horseradish sauce.