- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Holiday Stained Glass Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped english walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mini marshmallow||10 Ounce (colored)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or shredded as needed)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
Calories 663 Calories from Fat 398
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g69.7%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 145.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 9 g17.2%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On double boiler, melt butter and semisweet chocolate. Cool until workable with hands.
2. Stir in walnuts and colored mini-marshmallows.
3. On waxed paper, transfer the marshmallow mixture. Spray your hands with cooking oil spray and divide mixture into two equal parts. Set aside for a couple of hours.
4. Form each part into a log (about 1 1/2-inches in diameter) and roll it in flaked or shredded coconut until well-covered. Pop in refrigerator to chill for 24 hours.
5. Cut in slices, serve and enjoy!