- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Time Savor Gourmet - London Broil & Portobello Recipe Video
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, cut into chunks|
|Zucchini||3 Medium, cut into chunks|
|Portobello mushroom||8 Medium, cut into chunks|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|London broil||1 Large|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 632 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.5 mg
Sodium 954.3 mg39.8%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 27.5 g110%
Sugars 38.3 g
Protein 63 g126.4%
Vitamin A 100.2% Vitamin C 417.8%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 61.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Season steak with 1 teaspoon of oil, 1 tabelspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper.
2) Set steak aside and let it marinate at room temperature.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) To make the salad, spray a saute pan with non stick cooking spray.
5) Once the pan is hot enough, add the vegetables all in one go. Let them cook for about 1 minute and then add the chicken stock.
6) Mix well and let the mixture cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the heat off, add preferred seasoning, cover the pan and keep the salad warm.
7) Grill the now marinated steak over the grill for abot 3-4 minutes on each side, till done.
8) Serve the steak while it is still hot, with the mushroom salad on side.