- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress with Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2 Recipe Video
|For lasagna rolls|
|Lasagna noodles||16 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Roasted garlic flavored oil||1 Teaspoon (TSG Roasted Garlic Oil)|
|Lean ground sirloin||1 Pound|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon (TSG Viva Italiano)|
|Garlic seasoning||1 Tablespoon (TSG Garlic Gusto)|
|Diced vegetables||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked (red pepper, zucchini etc)|
|Part skim ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh tomato||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced (or canned, or prepared tomato sauce)|
|Non stick cooking spray||1 Teaspoon|
|For blueberry crock pot cobbler|
|White whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (TSG sinful cinnamon)|
|Eggs||1 Large, beaten|
|Lemon oil||1 Tablespoon (TSG lemon oil)|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (or berry of your choice)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil/Lemon oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94 mg
Sodium 597.5 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.7%
Sugars 21.6 g
Protein 38 g75.3%
Vitamin A 76.1% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 42.7% Iron 12.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook lasagna noodles as directed in boiling water for 11-13 minutes. Drop one at a time. 2.Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
4. In a large frying pan, cook sirloin in roasted garlic oil over medium high heat, until browned.
Drain off any excess fat and set aside.
5. Into a large mixing bowl, combine diced vegetable, Italian seasoning, garlic seasoning, ricotta, and mozzarella and mix well.
6. Add browned meat into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
7. Lay a noodle on the cutting board, place a generous dollop of filling on the center.
8. Take the ends of the noodle, one side at a time, and fold over the filling.
9. Place the lasagna roll seam side down on the greased cookie sheet. Repeat the process until all noodles and filling have been used. Freeze rolls on the cookie sheet for 24 hrs.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
11. In a casserole dish, place the rolls and top it with tomatoes or sauce.
12. Bake for 20-40 minutes or until done.
13. Serve with leafy green salad and garlic bread.
Remove the rolls from freezer and transfer to a large zipper style bag. Remove as much air as possible. Will keep up for 3 months in the freezer.
For Blueberry crock pot cobbler:
1. In a bowl, combine flour, ¼ cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil. Whisk well.
3. Stir wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until moistened.
4. Grease the Crockpot well and spread the batter evenly on the bottom.
5. In a saucepan, combine blueberries, water and ¼ cup of sugar. Mix well and pour it on top of batter.
6. Cook on high for 2 hrs, then turn off Crockpot. Uncover and let set for 30 minutes before eating.
7. Serve and enjoy!
For Part-1 check out this link - Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress with Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
For Part-3 please check out this link - Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress with Dr. Ran Rubinstein 3