- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
St Honoré Apple Pastry Recipe Video
|Apple cider||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Puff pastry sheet||2|
|Egg wash||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3280 Calories from Fat 1221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g206.9%
Saturated Fat 36.5 g182.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45.4 mg
Sodium 2455.8 mg102.3%
Total Carbohydrates 486 g161.9%
Dietary Fiber 44.6 g178.3%
Sugars 271.7 g
Protein 41 g81.1%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 104.3%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 27.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice apples and remove the core. Add cider.
2. Pop into the oven for 5-6 hours.
3. When baked through, mash it well.
4. Put the mashed apple and cider on puff pastry dough. Spread it well.
5. Take another puff pastry and cut it into lattice.
6. Cover the applesauce with this lattice, brush with egg wash and pop it into the oven.
7. Slice it and serve.