- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bacon and Shrimp Pasta tossed in Linguine Noodles Recipe Video
|Bacon strips||4 , sliced thin|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Grape tomatoes||10 Medium, halved|
|Linguine pasta||6 Ounce|
|Shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled and deveined|
|Sweet peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), frozen|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cracked pepper||To Taste|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), slice|
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 285.5 mg95.2%
Sodium 668 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.1%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 43 g85.6%
Vitamin A 41.3% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot of boiling water add in salt and linguine.
2. Once the linguine is done, drain the water.
3. In a hot skillet add in bacon and cook until crispy.
4. Next, add the shrimp and garlic to the sauteed bacon and cook until shrimp and linguine are done.
5. Add the pasta to the skillet and toss.
6. Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the peas are cooked, add to the pasta along with tomatoes and cream.
7. Cook the pasta until the cream thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
8. Garnish with green onions and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
9. Plate and serve.