- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sugary Squash with Maple Syrup Recipe Video
|Squash||1 Medium, deseeded and sliced|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Calories 233 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.31 g0.48%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 107.8 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.9 g3.6%
Sugars 52.4 g
Protein 0.99 g2%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Place the squash rings on a baking sheet.
3) Dot the rings with butter.
4) Season with salt, pepper, brown sugar and maple syrup.
5) Place it inside oven to bake at 375F for 40 minutes or until the squash is tender.
6) Serve with roasted chicken, turkey or pork.
This video is a creation of legourmettv. You can visit legourmettv for complete recipes, and more videos.