- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spring Time Crown Recipe
|Angel food cake mix||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fluffy white frosting mix||14 Ounce (2 Packages, 7 Ounce Each)|
|Confectionery sugar||1 Pound, sifted (10 X Sugar)|
|Food coloring||3 Drop (Green, Red, Yellow)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5022 Calories from Fat 674
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121%
Saturated Fat 28.1 g140.4%
Trans Fat 22.5 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4371.6 mg182.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1038 g346%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 902.1 g
Protein 33 g65.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 43.5% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 50 minutes, or until cake begins to pull from side of pan.
3. Invert pan onto a large bottle; cool 1 hour; loosen around edge and tube; remove from pan.
4. Prepare 1 package of the frosting mix with boiling water, following label directions; stir in 10X sugar, 1 cup at a time, just until frosting is stiff enough to hold its shape. Spoon a third into a small bowl; tint green with a few drops food coloring. Stir a few drops each red and yellow food colorings into remaining to tint light orange; measure out 1/4 cup; reserve.
5. Make 15 roses, following directions let dry until firm.
6. Prepare remaining package of frosting mix with boiling water, following label directions; tint pale yellow with food coloring; frost cake. Peel roses from wax paper; arrange on cake.
7. Fill pastry bag with green frosting; change to #67 leaf tip; press out leaves around roses.