- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hearty Meat Soup with Spring Veggies Recipe Video
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Salt & pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs), par cooked|
|Spring onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
|Artichoke||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop|
|Peas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 47.5 mg
Sodium 2069 mg86.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 16 g32.9%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 64.9%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion.
2. Add salt and minced sausages. Saute until tender and lightly browned.
3. Add all the vegetables and pour in the water.
4. Squeeze some lemon juice.
5. Let the vegetables cook on a gentle simmer until tender and flavors have married together.
6. Serve the soup with crusty bread or garlic bread.