- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spring-Time Egg Casserole Recipe
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked asparagus||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup/Condensed cream of celery soup||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Cooked asparagus tips||8|
Calories 152 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g19.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 327.8 mg
Sodium 434.7 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 11 g22.6%
Vitamin A 22.4% Vitamin C 8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3) Add mushrooms and sauté until light brown in color.
4) Blend with eggs, cut asparagus, salt and soup.
5) Pour the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole.
6) Arrange the asparagus tips on top.
7) Brush with melted butter and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until bubbly.
8) Serve Spring-Time Egg Casserole hot.