- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spring Rolls with Mushrooms Recipe Video
|King mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Oyster mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Shitake mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mushroom sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red thai basil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1116 Calories from Fat 1081
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g188.2%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g79.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 23.7 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 16.3%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix well.
5. Soak the wraps in warm water for 20 seconds. Take out the wrap and place over the counter top, stuff with the mushroom mixture and make a roll.
6. Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the spring rolls.
7. Serve Spring Rolls with garlic honey dip and enjoy!