- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spring Pea Soup with Crab Salad Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped finely|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock/Vegetable stock||500 Milliliter|
|Fresh mint||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For crab salad|
|Crab meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Asparagus||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg
Sodium 374.6 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 14.9 g
Protein 19 g37.4%
Vitamin A 35.3% Vitamin C 105.1%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute onions.
2. Add peas into the sauce pan. Stir it well.
3. Pour in the chicken stock. You could also use vegetable stock. Let it simmer for a while.
4. Now, add fresh mint to the soup.
5. When the peas are cooked through, cool it for a while and blend it in a food processor. Add salt and blend again.
6. For making crab salad - Combine crab meat, chives, mint, asparagus, squeeze in few drops of lemon juice. Season with a pinch of salt.
7. Serve the pea soup with crab salad.