- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Spinach Pasta Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||4 Ounce|
|All-purpose flour||4 Ounce|
|Spinach||1 Tablespoon, powder|
|Eggs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten|
|Apple sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 857 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.7 mg
Sodium 311.2 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 175 g58.3%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 31 g61.7%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 58.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, sift the flour and set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl whisk the egg, applesauce and water and set aside.
3. On the table, dump the flour mixture onto a table, pour the liquid mixture into the well and slowly mix it with fork.
4. Knead it with your hands for 10-15 minutes. Wrap it in a plastic sheet and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
5. Pass it through pasta pass and make fettuccini with it.
6. Boil and serve with desired pasta sauce.