- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach korean side dish (si geum chi na mool) Recipe Video
|Spinach||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 95 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 463.6 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 98.6% Vitamin C 29.8%
Calcium 11% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
*tip: using scissors is an easy way to cut this up
2. Drain the cooked spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get the water out.
3. Cut the spinach a few times and set it aside.
4. Place 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1 chopped green onion, 1 TBS of soy sauce (2 spoons) and ½ TBS sesame oil in a large bowl and mix them all up with a spoon.
5. Place the spinach into the sauce and mix by hand.
6. Transfer the spinach on a serving plate and sprinkle ½ TBS of toasted sesame seeds.