- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Enchiladas Recipe Video
|Frozen spinach||1 Pound, chopped|
|Canned green chilies||8 Ounce, roasted, chopped|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||15 Ounce|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Monetary-jack cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Green onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), coarsely chopped|
Calories 996 Calories from Fat 531
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.3%
Saturated Fat 30.6 g153.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158 mg52.7%
Sodium 2598.1 mg108.3%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.6%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 40 g79.4%
Vitamin A 421.9% Vitamin C 84.2%
Calcium 85.9% Iron 46.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
2. In a skillet, add spinach, green chili, cream of chicken soup and cream cheese, cook on medium high heat, until the cheese melts and spinach is incorporated.
3. Add milk, cook for few minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Spread half cup of the prepared sauce at the bottom of the baking dish.
5. In the middle of tortilla, place monetary jack cheese and spring onions in the middle, roll the tortilla. Repeat the process for all tortillas.
6. Arrange the wraps in the baking dish and pour the prepared sauce onto it.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Serve hot with your choice of beverage.