- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Tofu Casserole Recipe
|Packed spinach||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Raw)|
|Caraway seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Tofu||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Sprinkling On Top)|
Calories 185 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 476.2 mg19.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 10 g20.6%
Vitamin A 59.6% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your oven at 350° and place the casserole inside oven.
7) Bake for 10 minutes, until the tofu is brown.
8) Serve by sprinkling grated cheese on top.