- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Stuffed Eggs Recipe
|Spinach||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mayonnaise||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 293 Calories from Fat 215
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 359 mg
Sodium 382.1 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 121.5% Vitamin C 26.7%
Calcium 20.8% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the leaves.
3. Cook gently until tender, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain well, then sieve it into a basin.
5. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks and push through a sieve onto the spinach.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well together until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Spoon or pipe the filling into the eggs.