- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
|Boned chicken breasts||4|
|Cooked spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Drained)|
|Tomato sauce||180 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 925 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 610.5 mg
Sodium 1004.5 mg41.9%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 170 g340.2%
Vitamin A 195.7% Vitamin C 95.2%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 53.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– Skin chicken breasts, cut away filet mignon from the underside of chicken breast and draw out the tendons.
– In a blender, finely chop filets mignons of chicken with spinach. Add the egg and season with salt and pepper.
– Slit the breast top-center style, butterfly-style or tube-style, and fill the cavity with stuffing.
– Pour tomato sauce in a baking dish and add stuffed chicken breasts. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
– Cook in oven approximately 40 minutes.
– Carve stuffed chicken breasts into thin slices and arrange fan-like on a serving dish.