- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Noodle Salad Recipe
|Spinach noodles||8 Ounce|
|Oil vinegar dressing/Prepared dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, if desired, crushed|
|Cooked ham||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.6 mg
Sodium 596.2 mg24.8%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 22 g43.7%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pan boil salted water. Follow package directions to cook noodles until tender. Do not overcook the noodles.
2) Drain cooked noodles and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add dressing, mushrooms, and garlic.
4) Transfer the noodles and toss until coated with dressing.
5) Add thinly slices strips of ham to the salad.
6) Toss the mixture to combine.
7) Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
8) Serve at room temperature with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
9) Serve immediately.