- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Lasagne Recipe
|Lasagna||16 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Spaghetti sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Frozen spinach||20 Ounce, thawed (2 Boxes)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 686 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1237.1 mg51.5%
Total Carbohydrates 116 g38.7%
Dietary Fiber 15.8 g63.1%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 32 g64%
Vitamin A 383.6% Vitamin C 42.7%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 49.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large pot, cook the lasagne as per the package directions.
3) In a pan, allow the spaghetti sauce to boil, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
5) Then stir in the parsely, oregano, spinach and garlic powder, blend well.
6) In a large lasagne pan or 9 x 13-inch glass pan, arrange a layer of the lasagne.
7) Spread a layer of the spaghetti sauce, then the spinach mixture and bread crumbs.
8) Repeat all these layers and bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.
9) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.