- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spinach Fettuccine with Artichoke Sauce Recipe
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated, drained, reserving marinade (2 Jars, 6 Oz. Each)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Basil/1 tablespoon, dried basil||3 Tablespoon, minced (Fresh)|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Heavy Variety)|
|Spinach fettuccine/Equivalent quantity of homemade pasta||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 539 Calories from Fat 206
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.7%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.9 mg
Sodium 342.9 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g27%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 20 g40.7%
Vitamin A 18.3% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 35.3% Iron 9.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop artichoke hearts coarsely.
2. Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add reserved marinade in the melted butter.
3. SautÃ© artichokes, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic and basil until the ingredients turn tender.
4. Take a blender and make a fine puree of cheese and cream.
5. Combine the puree with artichoke mix.
6. Cook fettuccine according to the directions mentioned on the package; the noodles should remain cooked but firm in texture [al dente]
7. Add the sauce over boiled noodles, and mix gentle mix gently.
8. Serve immediately while hot.